WHY CHOOSE HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS LICHFIELD?
Here to help you in planning your stay with us at the Holiday Inn Express Birmingham Lichfield hotel are some answers to most frequently asked questions. If you do not see what you need here, just contact us
- CAR PARKING- Extensive free car parking is available for guests (130 spaces)
- CAR HIRE- We can advise you on local car hire arrangements
- SMOKING- Smoking is not permitted anywhere within the hotel and all rooms are designated non-smoking. A designated smoking area is available outside the hotel.
- CURRENCY ACCEPTED- We accept payment in Sterling only.
- MEDICAL AND DENTAL- 24 local doctor/medical service available nearby. Dentist within 2 miles.
- PETS- Small pets are welcomed at no charge but we do request advance notice. Guide dogs are welcome at the hotel, by prior arrangement.
- DISABLED ACCESS- Accessible rooms are available on the ground floor. The hotel has an accessible front door at entrance. Lounge bar and breakfast area are both wheelchair accessible. Lift available for all floors of the hotel.
- SPECIAL DIETS- We cater for just about any special dietary requirement, but advance notice is appreciated. Vegetarian options are available at all times in our lounge and restaurant.
- CHILDREN AND FAMILIES- Children of all ages are welcome. Our family rooms sleep up to 2 adults and 2 children under 12 and kids stay free when sharing with 2 adults. Cots and high chairs are available.
WHAT IS AND IS NOT INCLUDED IN PRICE
All quoted prices are inclusive of VAT at the ruling rate. There is no service charge. Gratuities are at the customers’ discretion. Continental breakfast with hot options is included for all guests in our room prices.
- CHECK IN AND CHECK OUT - Check in time – 15.00 Check out time - 12.00
- CREDIT AND DEBIT CARDS- We accept the following: Visa, Mastercard, Carte Blanche, American Express, Diners Club, Maestro, Solo and JCB
- TOUR DESK WITH IDEAS FOR TRIPS AND TOURS- We can help you plan visits to local attractions, nature and heritage trails, fun fairs, guided walks and a host of outdoor activities.
- VALUABLES- Valuables can be stored in individual safes at reception.
- COMMUNICATIONS – EMAIL, FAX, MODEM FACILITIES- We can assist with fax and photocopying facilities via our front desk. Wi-Fi Internet access is available in all of our bedrooms and public areas.